Post a pic of your phone

Gareth

What mobile phone do you all have?

I have the Nokia N97 Mini in Cherry Black

1004696.jpg

That is the day I got it, before it was fully customzied to my likings, but its still the same phone :D

What do you have?

Aastii

VIP Member
Motorola F3

motofone-f3.jpg

completely free and is the best phone I have ever had.

I don't understand why phones have internet, cameras, videos, music, games, emails whatever else and I never use them. My phone makes calls, texts and is an alarm and that is it and I love it

zombine210

got this phone about a month ago :D samsung exclaim
very happy with it :)

samsung-exclaim-white-sprint_pdi.gif

i got the white one, but there isn't a picture of it in this position:
samsung-m550-exclaim-sprint-2.jpg

joh06937

blackberry-storm.jpg
not too bad of a phone. haven't really had many problems with it. i do love my 8 gb chip in it though :)

Motorcharge

8961-main-medium-samsung-intensity-sch-u450-grey.jpg

I don't like the look of it, but I like it a lot more than my old Alias. Keys are bigger and easier to type with and I dont feel like I'm gonna break it.

tadaskr

i have two phones:
imgNokia%2062301.jpg
NOKIA 6230 this is my older. it is very reliable. i have it for 4 years and nothing broken. and new one NOKIA 5130 XpressMusic
nokia-5130-xpressmusic-picture-2.jpg

massahwahl

VIP Member
Blackberry 9700:

blackberry-9700-black-main.jpg

Best phone I have ever owned! Super fast and an awesome set of applications for my needs. Best of all, no crappy touch screen! I cannot get on board with touch screen phones :(

TFT

VIP Member
Mine provided by my employer, this one has a stainless steel surround and is waterproof to IP54. I kept breaking my others because they wouldn't bounce so I'm trying this one out. It's suppose to survive a 1.5 metre drop onto concrete.

Billed as Nokia's "most rugged mobile handset to date", the Nokia 3720 Classic is an IP54 certified handset that is resistant to shock, water and dust ingress

nokia-3720-classic-2.jpg

askhao

i know you guys aren't apple fans... but i really like the iPhone.
So... 16gb iPhone 3g. I'm usually up on the latest iPhone, but let's just say I've been spending my money more wisely. :cool:

Fatback

VIP Member
I got an LG Lotus Elite from sprint. I did have a palm pre but I dropped it in a cup of soda and instead of getting another I went for something simpler.

The front is touch screen and I can pretty much do anything from the front expect for text as it doesn't have an on screen keyboard.
33938992-2-440-FT-2.jpg

33938992-2-440-OVR-1.gif

bkribbs

yeah... i have the samsung rogue...
samsung_rogue_u960_1-540x410.jpg

pretty much amazing. but, the battery life is horrible. but it has a touch screen, full qwerty keyboard, and internet for 9.99 a month, so its worth it.it will only last one day. before this, i had the lg scoop. worst. phone. ever.

Last edited: