"post whoring"

Fure6

What do you guys think post whoring is?

it looks like I am, only becuase this forum is super slow. I'm used to the pearldrums forum where everything is really quick. You post somthing, come back 5 minutes later and there's 3 replys already.

So, sorry if it apears that i am...It's hard not to spread my knowledge, even though i don't have as much as most people here. :confused:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I used to be king of the post whores back on the old forum I used to own, but computers is not my strongest area of knowledge, so Im not the post whore I once was...

Suzanne

<b>VIP Member</b>
Same with me, I know embarrassingly little about computers for someone that has been using one every day for the last 8-9 years :)

Fure6

So do you guys think i'm ok then? I know that most of everyone probably doesn't notice me, but with an administrator (who should sign on at least once every day and post) should notice me since every day for 30 min. and come post alot. So you guys think i'm ok then? i just want to keep it in check becuase everyone thought i was a post whore on a diffrent forum called www.drums.com. Drums.com was a really slow forum like this one since it was just starting it seemed like. I would post replys to alot of posts and when you signed on you would see everything had the last reply from my name.

Just in case i blow up to be a huge post whore, PM me or somthing of that sort and warn me...thank you!

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I dont care too much what is posted, as long as it isnt being rude to someone or adult/illegal stuff or continual spam...

I am more of a hardware person, I love reading computer magazines, my first computer was the vic20, but I remember being interested in them before that, just couldnt afford one before the vic20 came out.

Jimbob1989

banned
I've asked this before but i cant find the posting. What is your status based on? i.e junior member, member.....

Jimbob

earth_faerie

I used to be a bit of a post whore on musicianforums, but the sites been locked down at the moment - we're overrun with spammers.

nomav6

I dont like post whoring when ppl are doing it just for numbers, but if you have something to say and share then I feel its ok, look at me I've been here for about 2-3 weeks and my posts are already over 30 or so, so I wouldnt say your really a whore at all, just active.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
should notice me since every day for 30 min. and come post alot.
Hehe....yeah i have that same "problem" (at this other forum I'm at.... approaching 7000 posts in just over a year.... god i owe my computer a new keyboard :p)