Post your CS:Source Video Stress Test results

1+3+3=7

Ok. Some interest has come about for measuring your computers capabilities for the Source engine, used to power Half-Life 2 and Counter Strike: Source. Therefore, I am going to start a thread where people can brag about their performance in this benchmark. Here are rules:

Post your system specs (processor, ram, and video card are a must, but other components would be helpful)
Settings MUST be @ 1280 x 1024 resolution, every setting must be maxed out, and Antialiasing should be 4x and Anistropic filtering 8x.

I will post my specs later. screenshots for proof of score are not reqired, but it will say something if you have an outlandish score.;)

Pr0

Here is mines
527yv3.jpg
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

tweaker

VIP Member
Pr0 thats a nice FPS score, thank your CPU for that. But with a GPU like that make sure to select "HDR (if available)"

Maddhatter

im also thinking he deleted the textures so it just shows a solid black screen...i don't think its possible for an x1900xt to get that high on source

jsquid526

Ok. Some interest has come about for measuring your computers capabilities for the Source engine, used to power Half-Life 2 and Counter Strike: Source. Therefore, I am going to start a thread where people can brag about their performance in this benchmark. Here are rules:

Post your system specs (processor, ram, and video card are a must, but other components would be helpful)
Settings MUST be @ 1280 x 1024 resolution, every setting must be maxed out, and Antialiasing should be 4x and Anistropic filtering 8x.

I will post my specs later. screenshots for proof of score are not reqired, but it will say something if you have an outlandish score.;)
Well I had AA and Anistroptic Filter all the way up and got this. My specs are in the sig.
http://img15.imgspot.com/?u=/u/06/241/16/testresults1156968044.jpg

1+3+3=7

I just love how this generation of video cards are so powerful.

Here is my score (w/ proof)

220ce9.jpg

Come on guys! Lets see some of your scores.

Pr0

Skidude thats a low score there for that GPU. Which tells me that CS:S is a CPU-limited game. Dammit I should of trusted conroe in the first place and bought a X6800 Conroe. I Can Buy it right now but my E6600 conroe is still new. I dont know why I still want to upgrade..

skidude

Skidude thats a low score there for that GPU. Which tells me that CS:S is a CPU-limited game.

Bingo, CSS is heavy on the CPU.... my GPU can take WAY more than my processor can give, which is why im getting the X2 4800+, which is way better in games.