Post your dissatisfactory customer service here and...

how you resolved it. This can be regarding computers, smartphones or any electronic device with their accessories. Don't turn this thread into a gripe session, just let us know how you resolved the issue as we can all learn from one another.

I'll start it off. One day I discovered I couldn't access my Hotmail through my cell phone. It turned out that MetroPCS disabled my phone so that I couldn't access my email account anymore through that phone and would need to purchase a $100 phone to continue to do so. My resolution? I switched carriers and got a smartphone for free.

tremmor

Run into issues enough. It was talked about before and how. Yesterday for example I called ATT Uverse and asked to have the cable moved from one room (the router, cable box etc). Minimum a $100 fee. Requested to talk to a manager. Someone who could make the decision. Said not available. Called corp headquarters. Talked to a gentleman there. I explained i would not pay or go back to comcast and get er done. Said wait. Looks at my history and said you have no complaints, happy with service and payments always on time. Said we will do it for free.

Goes on all the time. Homedepot or where ever. or at least often enough. Ya have to talk to the right people. A salesperson usually can't make that decision and ya need push.

Here's another experience

When my smartphone was issued, there was no manual to go with it so I've been learning everything piecemeal. My resolution is to be persistent talking to store personnel, technical and post questions here (so far I haven't found a website that helps me understand my phone and giving details on how Cricket's service works).