post your Photoshop art here

Kornowski

VIP Member
A few self portraits.

They're pretty cool. Interesting to say the least, haha. Where'd you get the ideas from?

Here's something I'll be working on over the Summer, a new website. Ignore the really crap quality;
23560_10150104056440145_572680144_11315156_3491481_n.jpg

clahman

Since i spent many many hours working on this, i thought it was worth a showing. next step is to get it blown up to A3 and have it laminated

Screenshot-16_08_201002_04_22-1.jpg

Last edited:

clahman

as a comparison, this is a schematic of another more modern bike, part of it anyway. when i fished it it was too big even for A3.
if you stare at the lines you can see popeye looking thru

Screenshot-30_07_201010_23_26.jpg

Last edited:

russb

When you have used the Magnetic Lasso tool around say the car amongst the others what do you do then.Can you make the remainder of the picture go and just leave the car you have chosen.Complete amateur at photoshop.

ScOuT

VIP Member
I made my wife a desktop background. I am not home to give her a flower so I made her one:D

I am just learning how to use GIMP...watching all the videos on Youtube and taking notes:cool:

WhiteFlower-Small.jpg

Intel_man

VIP Member
ultimate thread revival!

Been working on a new drawing. If anyone's interested in the WIP of my previous work I can post it here since I have finished it a while back but never got the chance to post it here.

autowpru_volvo_s60_tta_7_zps56222356.png

Ankur

That is a nice one vista! :p
I created this one for the annual college technical fest psd based website.
backx_zps365c37c5.jpg

G80FTW

My first creation in CS3 when I was in high school and CS3 was new:

Im still proud of that, considering I havent quite been able to produce anything near as good IMO, but after getting back into PS using CS5 this is what I came up with last night, still kinda working on it:

I have tons of other stuff, but this is my best work so far. I plan on starting something new tonight or this weekend while at the same time touching up my last one. Ill probably go for different clouds.

G80FTW

Surprised there isnt more photoshop nuts here. My latest work:

A work in progress that will have to wait until I get my drawing pad so I can draw a spaceship to put in it, might take a while to finish this one:

Im still learning how to make more realist looking planets, I dont think mine are too bad but they still look pretty amature to me.