*Post Your Scary Pictures*

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Hey everybody, title says it all, post any pictures that *you took* and that in some way give a "scary" feeling. They don't have to include actual ghosts or anything like that :p as long as they include some aspect of weirdness, sadness or not-happyness to them, you all get what im saying ;) ...I hope.

Here we go:

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0286-1.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

Last edited:

Hyper_Kagome

A couple that my girlfriend took and has shown me, I think they fit well.

000_0018.jpg

Okay.. this one isn't really scary, but I think it has a creepy factor to it.
000_0024-1.jpg

Geoff

VIP Member
Here are two I took at a cemetery:

I honestly don't know what the fog is in this photo, it seems like it's breath from either me or my friend but I don't remember him being on that side of me.

IMG_2989.jpg

Now heres a weird picture, you can't see anything from the distance, but up close it looks like it could be something (or just my imagination, lol).

IMG_2949.jpg

Heres the same photo when I zoomed in, do you see a face/mask in the circled area?

scary_photo_2x.jpg

teamhex

[-0MEGA-];895111 said:

I honestly don't know what the fog is in this photo, it seems like it's breath from either me or my friend but I don't remember him being on that side of me.

IMG_2989.jpg

Now heres a weird picture, you can't see anything from the distance, but up close it looks like it could be something (or just my imagination, lol).

IMG_2949.jpg

Heres the same photo when I zoomed in, do you see a face/mask in the circled area?

scary_photo_2x.jpg

I think its fog from your breath. I live in south texas and a few years ago it snowed for the first time in along time so everyone was taking pictures, and half of them showed what looked to be a fog. After everyone having there fun with it I told them what I was thinking all along. It was there breath, taking the picture while exhaling. Lolz

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Bump :D

This was taken in Hartsfield-Jackson Airport in Atlanta. It's weird because theres no people and it's supposed to be the most active airport in the world I think.

That lady in the middle gives a little weird theme to it.

LonelyAirport.jpg

Punk

Staff member
[-0MEGA-];895111 said:

IMG_2989.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

scary_photo_2x.jpg

You should work for the paranormal team :D. you spotted a ghost lol.