Prebuilt Office PC that can handle a 1050 ti?

d2produce

Which Prebuilt, Small Form Factor, Main Name Brand, computers, using a i7 4th Gen processor or higher can use a GTX 1050 Ti LP GPUS safely and to it's full potential without being Watt limited at the PCI-E slot and also having a suitable Default Power Supply.

I already have the 1050 ti video card, and I'm looking to snag a used office PC for under $200 or around there.

So please if you know of any prebuilt office Computer Models which meet those specs and can handle a 1050 ti, please list them here. Thanks!

Pupp

You'll have to snag a computer and post the specs. $200 might snag a decent used computer in a rural midwestern town, or complete garbage in a major metropolitan city.

I'd stay away from Ebay right now. The sellers think everybody has $1200 burning a hole in their pocket from the 4th round of Covid relief.

Once summer starts and people are more interested in getting away from the house, will prices even start to go down. It could take till early to mid 2022 for pre covid prices to set in. Although most things will still be selling with a heathy price hike as "the new normal".
But price gouging will go away at some point in 2022 I think.

Last edited: