Price Estimate?

mikkelle

Please, if you will, give me a price estimate of my desktop computer and other accessories. Thanks!

Complete Asus PC AMD Athlon 64 3000+ w/ 17 in LCD ...Windows 7

Basic Items Included:

o 17" lcd 8-Cube monitor
o Computer Desktop Tower w/ Power Cable
o Enermax 460watt high Performance Power Supply
o Asus kbn-vm Motherboard
o Nvidia Geforce 9500 gt Gaming Video Card
o 2 DVD drives in the tower -both Dvd's R/RW burners-
o 2 GB Corsair RAM
o 250 GB Hard drive
o Logitech wireless Keyboard
o Logitech Mouse wired and wireless
o This Asus Amd Athlon 64 3000+ Kbn-Vm Desktop Pc is in great condition physically and is Guaranteed to arrive non-doa. This computer is perfect for all games , web browsing or buisness applications with 2gb ram, 250 gb hard drive and a Geforce 9500gt Gaming video card including 2 HDMI port. The Pc has 2 Dvd R/RW burners . No dead pixels on the lcd but it does need a minute to warm up when first turned on and display properly. I am including a Logitech wireless laser mouse and keyboard . There is a 4 port Media Reader on the front. Microsoft Windows XP Home(cd+key included) installed and upgrade to Windows 7 Enterprise (trial) but you will be able to choose either one to use. There are 8 games included : BattleField 2 ,Battlefield 1942 , BF2 Special forces Upgrade , Medal Of Honor Airborne , Grand Theft Auto 3 , Assassin's Creed , Half_life , Age of Empires Collector Edition , Everquest 2 ....also im thowing in my copy of Microsoft Works Suite 2003 ...