Pricecheck (Plz help)

Darkseid

New Member
I have this OLD DTK Data-1000 computer, now I know it's old and all that but there has to be a collector or something out there. I see a few companies still use these computers like our local Pizza hut.

I'm just wondering how much this would go for?
It seems to be working great....

l_12464951ec7127bcfda7f03b90487bce.jpg

l_4fbe0002f8677748ebe894529352d2cd.jpg

l_f729f638d4a42ee9940af12dd6edef60.jpg
 
TURBO button with a KEY lock! WOW, I have never even seen anything like that. I want it for my case!
 
haha yeah the Turbo button makes it a dual or quad core upon pressing lol....

I was going to take it apart then I figured WTH might try it and see if it works.

Works like a top.

Just trying to figure out if it's worth anything at all....which I'm figuring it's gatta be lol.
 
Ill give you 2$ for it =P But what does the turbo button do O_O. Overall its a pretty boring computer XD not many things you can do with it =P
 
Ill give you 2$ for it =P But what does the turbo button do O_O. Overall its a pretty boring computer XD not many things you can do with it =P

Lol I really don't think it's for someone looking to play Crysis or anything lol.

I'm not sure what the turbo does, I don't even think you could tell the difference with it on or off haha!

Oddly enough it does make a swooshing sound when you go from program to program Chhhhhhhh, j/k
 
Back
Top