Print button reboots computer.

H_L

Here's a weird fault: I'm running windows 10 on a desktop and every time I press print on a particular computer it comes up with the sad face windows error then the computer reboots. There are 2 printers and 2 computers on the cabled network. I have disconnected the computer from the network but as soon as I hit print the error still happens but only on the kyocera printer when selected in the printer settings. I can print to the other printer fine. So I'm assuming being unplugged from the network the issue is in the computer somewhere not the printer. The other computer prints to that printer fine as well. And yes I have reinstalled all the drivers too with no luck :(

Any thoughts or suggestions will be greatly appreciated
Cheers!!!

H_L

Thankyou so much for your reply I'll give it a go. Yeh it's a Kyocera Ecosys m2540dn and I'm fairly sure the 2nd computer that has no issue with the printer has the same windows 10 update. As normally we update both computers at the same time. Hopefully a windows update or rolling back the windows update will fix it..... if you can roll it back haha