[Problem] Computer Shuts Down after a undesignated time(within 1 min)

genlen

I got this laptop SVE171A11M ( SVE1711X1EB ; Service Tag : C9037MZK )
39.4MR04001RE(Or 39.4MR01.001AE REV:A01) which may be irrelevant.

Computer shuts down after booting.
Normal computer runs as such: power > bios screen > windows "worm"(circle nowadays) > welcome~

Attempts to resolve problem:
1. After pressing power button, it starts with bios screen. then those worm thing. But, It cannot pass that stage, and shuts itself down.
- Unplugging to see if the fault resides in power system, I've tried it only by using battery. Yet same problem

2. however the problem does not resides on faulty OS System. I have relaunched the computer and by pressing one of function keys to load bios setting menu. However, after some time, It shuts itself off like it would in the worm stage.

3. Just a precaution, I have unplugged the hard disk and booted up. It says no booting system found or something, and stays there..... and it shuts itself off.

4. I unplugged all necessary components: ram, fan, usb module, wifi chip, keyboard back light port and optical drive. As I booted..... no. it stayed as #3 and shuts off.

HOWEVER! I dropped it on the ground once. and broke a part of the lcd screen. but IT LAUNCHED!
Though, I had to update installation, and it rebooted itself down. and.... Same Problem as before.

The simplest solution probably is to just change main board. However I'd like to know before If I can fix it by myself.

Agent Smith

Sounds to me either your power brick is bad or it's the power supply in the computer its self which I think is part of the MOBO.

Edit- scratch that power brick idea. You said you tried with just the battery?

genlen

My replacement mainboard came .. finally, but the problem persist. Iv made new thread just to gather more information