dannyjjang
New Member
Well Well i thought vista was great....NOT
Okay here are the problems
So i basically failed at installing windows xp..
Error loading operating system
I found out that the Vista has xp as slave...so even though i did the reformatt
I guess the BCD still lives on(Vista boot loader)
So what I did was i installed windows xp using my old 80gb 7200rpm(still good)
And worked perfectly fine..
Now my problem is the new 320 gb hard drive
After i installed xp, i hoped my new hard drive will work...so i plugged it in after the xp installation was done
but whenever i plug in the 320gb it says "Error loading operating system" once i pull it out...it works again with my 80 gb hdd
Now...im really confused..is there anyway i can totally wipe my 320 gb out??
Maybe using someone else's computer who has vista? perhaps?
Okay here are the problems
So i basically failed at installing windows xp..
Error loading operating system
I found out that the Vista has xp as slave...so even though i did the reformatt
I guess the BCD still lives on(Vista boot loader)
So what I did was i installed windows xp using my old 80gb 7200rpm(still good)
And worked perfectly fine..
Now my problem is the new 320 gb hard drive
After i installed xp, i hoped my new hard drive will work...so i plugged it in after the xp installation was done
but whenever i plug in the 320gb it says "Error loading operating system" once i pull it out...it works again with my 80 gb hdd
Now...im really confused..is there anyway i can totally wipe my 320 gb out??
Maybe using someone else's computer who has vista? perhaps?