Problem in Vista 32, with a 1.4 GB file , can't move irt or delete

fcibinetto

New Member
Hi All,

I wonder if you can help me please.

I have this movie in mp4 format inside a folder, I can't not move it or rename or cut or delete ....as soon as I do one of those operation it freezed.

I have also tried to reboot in safe mode, but no luck.

If I look into the properties of the movie's folder, it has the blue square on read only, If untick it and save it but still can't know delete it, and If check it again it stills has the read only blue square on.

I even tried with tune up 2010 shredder....but nothing.

I dont think it is a maliciuos file, as microsoft security essential and malwarebytes scanned as secure.

As soon as I touch this file the CPU goes to 100% as the fans too.


Please advise.

Regards
 
were is the location of the folder and is this a unknown video or one you downloaded or made on purpose?

It could be being somehow accessed by some media program so you can't edit it while the program is trying to access it. You could also just restart in safe mode and delete it there. Apparently you can delete it from the command prompt but I dont know how.
 
Back
Top