Problem: PC wont start up

Bleak

New Member
So my PC has been shutting itself down a few times while I haven't been on it. It always used to start up fine and didn't give me any error msg at start up. Now, however, the thing doesn't respond in any way. I got the light at the back saying it's getting power, but the button just doesn't respond. When I first pushed it the was some strange sound, kinda like "chirping". Then it stopped and now I'm left with a useless PC. Can anyone help me?
 
I'm not sure how good you are with computer hardware, but I had the same problem once and it was just that the power button, some how got unplugged from the motherboard. If you want you can try opening it up and making sure everthing is still plugged in tightly. If that isn't it there is a chance you had some kind of hardware failure, CPU, Graphics card, etc.
 
hi this my exp,maybe u can try my idea

my exp told me,when however your pc auto shut down or auto restart ,u format the pc after dun install any software and driver let the pc running see is hardware problem or software and driver crash problem,but auto shut down got so many problem coming,example power supply or your motherboard cappicitor no stable.first need check is software problem or hardware.hope can help u
 
my exp told me,when however your pc auto shut down or auto restart ,u format the pc after dun install any software and driver let the pc running see is hardware problem or software and driver crash problem,but auto shut down got so many problem coming,example power supply or your motherboard cappicitor no stable.first need check is software problem or hardware.hope can help u

I'd love it if this was a software problem, but as I said it doesn't even start up. I tried yanking the power button's chord also but it didnät help. How can I find out if something's busted? Or do I just need to take this somewhere for professionals to fix it?
 
Back
Top