problem while scrolling!!!

shsnk

when i scroll down(web pages or anything else), the page does'nt scroll properly. wen i scroll dwn the upper part of page keeps coming again nd again before the scrolling actually happens(or finishes)..it is irritating..y is dis happenin??..hw can i solve it???..any help wud be greatly appreciated...

idyllhands

I've never heard of that before. Besides web pages, where else does it happen? Does it happen in your word processor?
If only your browser, which browser do you use?
If in other programs, what video card do you use? Have you updated the drivers? What version of the drivers do you use?
More info is needed.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like you need to update your video drivers. You probably just have the standard vga drivers installed.

PunterCam

I've never heard of that before. Besides web pages, where else does it happen? Does it happen in your word processor?
If only your browser, which browser do you use?
If in other programs, what video card do you use? Have you updated the drivers? What version of the drivers do you use?
More info is needed.

Exactly. It could be a shit web browser (I notice when I switch between firefox and explorer firefox is far sharper when scrolling and explorer takes a second to respond and tries to make everything smooth), or a poor connection to the internet if it is just happening in a browser.

Vizy

i think something similiar happened. rememebr way back in the day when the computer monitor kept having to refresh, it wasnt smooth at all? [to be honest, i don't i'm only 14:)] iif thats what your going through, this was my fix.

1. start.
2. Run.
3. devmgmt.msc.
4. scroll down to display adapters, idk if this everyone but i'm using some b.s. integrated graphics so this is how i do it
helper.jpg

5. right click and click update or properties and update it.

goodluck