Problem with connection wifi-computer

himymdk95

I have router Tenda W316R and lenovo 500s ideapad and been facing problems with wifi connections. Wifi works and connects perfectly with my phone (Iphone 5s) but faces big problems with laptop. Does not matter how many times I restart the router, computer, have a secured it by password, open connection, it constantly says "cannot connect to this network" where at the same time on the phone it works perfectly. Laptop is 2 months old and has been bought without windows installed, but all the drivers are working. Laptop connects to hotspot or any different wifi without a problem. After literally 2h of fighting, disconnecting the diveces and constant fight somehow it connects back, but within 5h in crashes again so it is really driving me crazy. I do not know if I should buy another router, or change something within settings in my computer. It has always been a problem with Tenda and disconnections. Please help cause I am on the edge of throwing this sh*it through the window.

PS. Intetnet connection is great.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Go into network and sharing center, click on manage wireless networks on left, when the page loads highlight your network and click on remove/delete. Then try setting up your connection again. Are you sure you have the latest driver installed?