Problem with my Comp

MrGuy0250

New Member
Im having a problem with my computer and not not sure if its a virus or if I just cant work my computer for crap (I dont know that much about computers, so if this is a stupid question...). After I turn my computer on, the start up stuff happens fine, but before I'm able to log on, It goes into powersave mode. After that, I cant get out of it. My mistake if this a stupid question or if this is in the wrong subforum, but I just want to know if this is a fatal thing or just a really irritating virus. Thanks for the help.
 
No. The same screen (when it says "windows is starting up") comes up in big resolution with SAFE MODE in the corners. But instead of going into powersave, it freezes. Theres this odd bar of red and yellow lines at the top and I cant do anything.
 
Back
Top