Problem with YouTube.

I was outside watching a video on YouTube on my phone because I'm trying to get 15 minutes of sunshine a day, and in the middle of the video, the screen went black, and took me back to the Google search page.

It did this the other day, too. Is there something wrong with my phone?

ssal

I was outside watching a video on YouTube on my phone because I'm trying to get 15 minutes of sunshine a day, and in the middle of the video, the screen went black, and took me back to the Google search page.

It did this the other day, too. Is there something wrong with my phone?
The internet services (both cable or phone data) have been degraded by the surge in volume caused by everyone staying home. That affects the performance of the app, and the hardware. I am not surprised funny stuff like that happens.

Also, with a phone, it is very easy to accidentally touch some links on the screen without intention and knowing it. That would take you to other apps, like Google. Did the google screen has some kind of url already filled in? That would be a sure sight that you'd touched some advertisement link.

I have noticed the latency has increased at least 10x on my phone. That would caused a delay effect that Google shows up after you'd accidentally touched the link a while back.

Last edited: