Problems with BIOS and Windows installation.

DeX1R

Hello people of this forum. I would like to ask about the problem, the solution of which I have not found either in Russian YouTube or in English YouTube. The problem is this...
(Привет народ данного форума. Хотелось бы расспросить о проблеме решение которой я не нашел ни в Русском ютубе, ни в Английском ютубе. Проблема такова...)
I got a Lenovo Ideapad 320-15isk laptop for free. There was a problem on it that the Windows menu did not start. I solved the problem by simply reinstalling Windows. Then I noticed that the bios does not start, but then I decided to postpone the problem. Arriving in another city, I started the laptop and found "Troubleshooting". After by mistake, I turned off the laptop. Then apparently the new Windows flew off. After that, I started installing Windows for the third time, but I encountered the error 0x8007025d. After trying all the "most famous and unknown solutions", I came to the conclusion that the problems are in the bios. But by changing the bios battery, the result has not changed. Different builds of Windows 10 and 7 didn't help. And how to install this bios, if I only found it.I don't know the exe file. I am doing this for the first time, I ask for help from those who know.
(Я бесплатно получил ноутбук Lenovo Ideapad 320-15isk. На нём была проблема, что не запускалось меню Windows. Проблему я решил простой переустановкой Windows. Тогда я заметил, что биос не запускается, но тогда я решил отложить проблему. Приехав в другой город, я запустив ноутбук обнаружил "Исправление Неполадок". После по ошибке, отключил ноутбук. Тогда видимо и слетела новая винда. После я уже в третий раз начал устанавливать Windows, но столкнулся с ошибкой 0x8007025d. Попробовав все "самые известные и неизвестные решения" я пришел к выводу что проблемы в биосе. Но сменив батарейку биоса результат не изменился. Разные сборки 10 и 7 Windows не помогли. А как установить этот биос, если я нашел только .exe файл не знаю. Занимаюсь этим впервые, прошу помощи у знающих.)
Your sufferer, DeX1R.

DeX1R

If the bios wasn't installed and working, your laptop wouldn't work at all. You press the F2 button or the FN plus F2 button.

You may have bad memory, bad hard drive or possibly bad installation media.
Ok, maybe installed, but I tried tod exit in BIOS. It wasn't worked.I'll check RAM.

Before testing that thing I would to ask, can be problem in integrated RAM module? This models had 4+2 RAM modules, 4gb integrated into motherboard.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
You can run memtest to confirm which ram is bad. You can test the integrated all by itself and then add in the other 2gb and run it again.

DeX1R

You can run memtest to confirm which ram is bad. You can test the integrated all by itself and then add in the other 2gb and run it again.
I had test that theory. With only 4gb RAM it's not worked. I have 2 hdd, second disk had Windows before, but now can't run it. Will try to run BIOS on second without 2gb of RAM. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DeX1R

I had test that theory. With only 4gb RAM it's not worked. I have 2 hdd, second disk had Windows before, but now can't run it. Will try to run BIOS on second without 2gb of RAM. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No, integrated RAM are defected

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
You won't be able to boot to windows on a drive that was in a different computer. If that is what you are trying to do.