Problems with the damned 2-step verification of Google.

John The Same

Hello, guys! I know that this my problems is really off topic, but I just crucially need to solve my problem.

Problems is I can't get a 2-step verification code on my phone through a SMS. I remember a name of my email, I didn't lost my phone, I remember my password. Anyway, a code doesn't come through when I try to receive it during I make attempts to sign in my YouTube account. Maybe, this problem happens to me, because I always use VPN and I change my locations from time to time. When I try to recover my account the Google shows me a message that my account doesn't belong me. Dammit! How can't it belong to me if I remember my email name, a password and a phone number??? I really fed up of it, people. Please, if someone can help me, so just do it. I gonna mad with all those passwords, computer programs, security services of accounts, etc. Yes, I know the Google has instructions how to solve this kind of problems, but I tried and those steps don't help me in my case, unfortunately. Thank you!

Have a nice day!

Okedokey

Hello, guys! I know that this my problems is really off topic, but I just crucially need to solve my problem.

Problems is I can't get a 2-step verification code on my phone through a SMS. I remember a name of my email, I didn't lost my phone, I remember my password. Anyway, a code doesn't come through when I try to receive it during I make attempts to sign in my YouTube account. Maybe, this problem happens to me, because I always use VPN and I change my locations from time to time. When I try to recover my account the Google shows me a message that my account doesn't belong me. Dammit! How can't it belong to me if I remember my email name, a password and a phone number??? I really fed up of it, people. Please, if someone can help me, so just do it. I gonna mad with all those passwords, computer programs, security services of accounts, etc. Yes, I know the Google has instructions how to solve this kind of problems, but I tried and those steps don't help me in my case, unfortunately. Thank you!

Have a nice day!