Problems

ninjabubbles3

Just a few issues with my new build. Its pretty sweet, plays all my games, but the front mic jack in the corsair 200r gives really bad quality, and is not good at picking up sound. Also, when I try to use coretemp, my computer freezes up, and all I can do is move tabs around.

PS. How do I make a Sig?

speedx77x

1. Use back mic jack ports, or go into your PC and make sure the front panel and audio connectors are secured tightly.
2. Re-install it or use different program

For Sig:
1. Click on user CP on the blue bar at the top
2. On the column to the left under "Settings and Options" click on "edit signature"
3. Edit your sig and save.

tylerjrb

i used to have the same problem with coretemp as you, id log in open core temp and my screen would just freeze and im stuck clicking random stuff and having nothing opening etc. i set coretemp to start with windows and it seemed to solve my problem. i havent tried manually opening it since though.

ninjabubbles3

i used to have the same problem with coretemp as you, id log in open core temp and my screen would just freeze and im stuck clicking random stuff and having nothing opening etc. i set coretemp to start with windows and it seemed to solve my problem. i havent tried manually opening it since though.

Will update if this works. Coretemp has worked the first time i opened it, but then when I opened Chrome, it cause the same exact problem

Geoff

VIP Member
Just a few issues with my new build. Its pretty sweet, plays all my games, but the front mic jack in the corsair 200r gives really bad quality, and is not good at picking up sound. Also, when I try to use coretemp, my computer freezes up, and all I can do is move tabs around.

PS. How do I make a Sig?
Do you find issues with the rear mic jack as well? Does the front headphone jack work well?

Check your temps in the BIOS, what are they running at? Do you get any BSOD's?

ninjabubbles3

Rear mic jacks and front headphone work fine, although I have noticed that they make a cracking sound when they go in, unlike the back ones. No BSOD's and havent checked temps in BIOS, how do I do that?

Geoff

VIP Member
Rear mic jacks and front headphone work fine, although I have noticed that they make a cracking sound when they go in, unlike the back ones. No BSOD's and havent checked temps in BIOS, how do I do that?
When you turn on your computer, there will be a very brief message that says press a certain key to either enter the BIOS or enter setup. Usually the key is either Delete or F2.

The VCR King

When you turn on your computer, there will be a very brief message that says press a certain key to either enter the BIOS or enter setup. Usually the key is either Delete or F2.

For both my laptop and desktop is is F10, but I guess it varies among different BIOSes and systems.

ninjabubbles3

Temps are 37 degrees idle, in bios, any way to check them under load, also after I went in bios, windows loads up, but all I get is a black screen with a mouse. I had reinstall windows, use a restore point, and ended up losing half my stuff, mostly games, but still a pain.

Last edited: