psp memory stick

pdc76

decent price, but i ebayed a 2 gig for $36 after shipping. buy from a powerseller though.

nffc10

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820234006

is that good?
can i like transfer directly from computer to psp.

can it hold games saves and media?

thanks

Derek

Yes, that is a very decent sony memory stick for the psp, you can put music on to that from your computer but only if you have a usb cable for the psp or a memory card reader.;)

Do you know how to format a memory stick in your psp?

Just on a cautious note, after you format the memory stick, the psp puts all the necessary folders on the memory stick. All you have to do is make sure you use the correct ones!:D

palmmann

banned
any pro duo will work and do everything you described. it's all about quality/ speed of the card.

and a mini usb cable or ms duo card reader is needed.

chris702564

hi the cable u are talking about dose not come with the card is should have come with the psp (mabey might have not)it looks like this
cable.jpg

and 1 end in pc the usb and the other into the psp in the place showen in the pic below
psp.jpg

hope this helps

btw can i point out as no wone has already if u use a card reader u will need the adapter for it to go into the card reader

nffc10

.....btw can i point out as no wone has already if u use a card reader u will need the adapter for it to go into the card reader

When you buy a memory card reader you normally get an adapter with it.......well i did with both of mine.;)