Psu Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC eye

banned
Nice list PC Eye. But instead of ripping off somebody else's list, why don't you come up with your own? (Yes, I did a Google search for your list)

We can then talk about what you REALLY had experience with and not just a shot in the dark of your opinions (which is all that BS is). :rolleyes:

And you shot your mouth again without getting any facts first! :rolleyes: The brands there weren't arranged by my own opinions. That was simply an example listing based on what has been conveyed by other sources.

PC eye

banned
He is just not happy to see the Ultra on the "pooper" list

uttttt ohhhhhh

they made this "pooper" list too

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=974240

AAHHH GEEE That's a shame! :p as I could really care which make someone puts on their own loser list.If you had 100,000 supplies from each brand to try out on one hardware configuration you still wouldn't have all of the facts. Most people simply go by the reputation of one make or another. Getting one that meets the needs as well as being a stable supply is the critical thing.

SirKenin

banned
And you shot your mouth again without getting any facts first! :rolleyes: The brands there weren't arranged by my own opinions. That was simply an example listing based on what has been conveyed by other sources.

Care to quote those sources? Because I know where you got your list from... Oh, wait... You don't ever present sources. You except us to just swallow the line of garbage and not question it.

SirKenin

banned
He is just not happy to see the Ultra on the "pooper" list

uttttt ohhhhhh

they made this "pooper" list too

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=974240

Hardforum is full of AMD fanboys and nVIDIdiots.

Anyways, no that has nothing to do with it. I don't hold an affinity to the Ultra line. I'm only speaking to one particular deal for one particular PSU. That's it. And of course the reviews in it's favor FAR outstrip the few that aren't.

I'll await PC Eye's sources, but as usual I doubt he will produce them. He stole that list off Google.. I looked it up. He took the manufacturer of his favorite brand and grouped them all together. Took the manufacturer of the Ultra and grouped all those PSUs together. The miscellaneous ones he didn't know because he has no clue what he is talking about, so they ended up at the end.

PC eye

banned
Care to quote those sources? Because I know where you got your list from... Oh, wait... You don't ever present sources. You except us to just swallow the line of garbage and not question it.

Talking to yourself again? :confused: Everyone else knows that the comparison list there was simply copying and pasting various brand names into different catagories for illustrative reasons. But you don't seem to be able to grasp that. hmmmm....

SirKenin

banned
It doesn't illustrate shit except your bias and the fact that you don't know anything about PSUs, but if that's the impression you wanted to leave, fine. Anybody could have done what you did. It doesn't take a genius to rip off Google and then sort them out according to your preferences. That doesn't mean you know what you are talking about. In fact it shows us that you don't. You should have left all those PSUs off at the end. That's what gave away the fact that you knew absolutely nothing about what you were going on about.

PC eye

banned
It doesn't illustrate shit except your bias and the fact that you don't know anything about PSUs, but if that's the impression you wanted to leave, fine. Anybody could have done what you did. It doesn't take a genius to rip off Google and then sort them out according to your preferences. That doesn't mean you know what you are talking about. In fact it shows us that you don't. You should have left all those PSUs off at the end. That's what gave away the fact that you knew absolutely nothing about what you were going on about.

It seems funny that you can't make up any list of recommended and cheapo supplies yourself. In fact some have already pointed out your recommend for a "crapola" brand supply. :rolleyes: Perhaps you need to start a thread taking a poll on which brand each feels is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.