Hi everyone, I recently ordered parts to build my first desktop (listed below). In order to figure out what type of psu I needed, I used the antec power supply calculator, which gave me around 260 w. I decided with a 380 w psu just to give me plenty of breathing room. However, after looking at my gpu specs, it says I need 450 w psu. I am really confused at this point since I am sure I put everything into the antec psu calculator. Did I just screw up or am I not understanding something?
XFX HD-577X-ZNFC Radeon HD 5770 1GB
A-DATA Gaming Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3
COOLER MASTER ELITE 335 RC-335
GIGABYTE GA-MA785GMT-UD2H
ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner
Western Digital Caviar Blue WD5000AAKS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA
Antec EarthWatts Green EA-380D Green 380W
AMD Phenom II X2 550 Callisto Black Edition 3.1GHz
XFX HD-577X-ZNFC Radeon HD 5770 1GB
A-DATA Gaming Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3
COOLER MASTER ELITE 335 RC-335
GIGABYTE GA-MA785GMT-UD2H
ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner
Western Digital Caviar Blue WD5000AAKS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA
Antec EarthWatts Green EA-380D Green 380W
AMD Phenom II X2 550 Callisto Black Edition 3.1GHz