PSU Question

tristan

The hardware listed in your sig. is that the hardware you have in the micro case?

And find a website that has the specifications of your case and post the url so I can see what psu is compatible.

kof2000

he has the same MB as i do hehe. it is not an HP is it? cuz if it is then i'm guess it is a minitower then i know the atx regular one will work cuz i checked the size.

tristan

Yeah that case actually looks like it uses a regular ATX size psu. Even though i cant find anywhere to actually prove that. You should be able to tell by looking at it.

tristan

It may initially work but you should definately upgrade. If it doesnt give you problems from the start (random resetting) it will definately give you problems down the road. Also, sometimes when they die the results arent pretty and could cause more damage to not only the psu but everything it is touching.

kof2000

yeah there is a empty space seems like a agp slot used to be with two screw holes. i think it'll be fine with 250 as long as u dont plan on adding any more devices that uses power plugs. if u are upgrading the psu just to be safe might as well go at least 450w

Last edited: