D duckroll New Member Dec 24, 2009 #1 This is the first time I've put a computer together all on my own (done it once before but with my brother sat with me) not totally sure if all this works well together. Should it be ok, anything to change/add?? current price is around my budget. Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
This is the first time I've put a computer together all on my own (done it once before but with my brother sat with me) not totally sure if all this works well together. Should it be ok, anything to change/add?? current price is around my budget.
johnb35 Administrator Staff member Dec 24, 2009 #2 Looks to be a decent system. Do you already have the hard drive and cdrom drives?
J jasonwow New Member Dec 24, 2009 #3 johnb35 said: Looks to be a decent system. Do you already have the hard drive and cdrom drives? Click to expand... cant forget OS
johnb35 said: Looks to be a decent system. Do you already have the hard drive and cdrom drives? Click to expand... cant forget OS
D duckroll New Member Dec 24, 2009 #4 johnb35 said: Looks to be a decent system. Do you already have the hard drive and cdrom drives? Click to expand... Yes I already have this in the PC I'm using at the moment and they are SATA. Just checked out with this PC so excited to get it Just wondering, what is the difference between SATA and SATAII?
johnb35 said: Looks to be a decent system. Do you already have the hard drive and cdrom drives? Click to expand... Yes I already have this in the PC I'm using at the moment and they are SATA. Just checked out with this PC so excited to get it Just wondering, what is the difference between SATA and SATAII?
johnb35 Administrator Staff member Dec 24, 2009 #6 jasonwow said: sata 2 is 6gb transfer and sata is 3gb.... Click to expand... Wrong..... SATA is 1.5 gb/sec SATA 2 is 3 gb/sec.
jasonwow said: sata 2 is 6gb transfer and sata is 3gb.... Click to expand... Wrong..... SATA is 1.5 gb/sec SATA 2 is 3 gb/sec.