Put Your ASUS problems here

Bklyn_playa21

If you've had a problem with an asus G series, post it right here. take all your frustration out and tell us what went wrong, when it happened, and what is going on. I just ordered a g53sw from amazon.com and send it right back, then another one came to my door as a replacement for the first one which i have UPS currently scheduled to pick up tuesday. WHY? BOTH have defective graphics cards.

i charged them for 10 hours and i power it on and see all the keyboard lights, but both of them had the same DEAD BLACK screen issue. F*****G BULLSH*T!!! I was all excited about these jjust to find out they were defective now need to waste more time!

bratsos

Me i got a asus old laptop without warranty for 230euro...

Has core duo 1.5Ghz CPU ram 2Gb.

The laptop has heat issues...

I dissamsemple completely. I replace the trouble working dvd-rw with some 1 else.
I upgrade CPU with some1 else unit at 2,1Ghz core duo. I put new thermal paste.
And i install one more (manually) fan for the chip of GPU ati 1100X.

Now working ok.

And right now i can play super mario and watch youtube '-'

Can play and wow but some settings to low (wow now because customers abaddon it, have become free to a certain level),

elobire

Its not a G series, but i have had various problem with my ASUS X58L. First the screen broke the same way twice, which i tracked down to a loose hinge that was bending the screen. Next the USB ports refused to work, however this is partly my fault. And now the laptop wont charge, but im still tracing that fault.

I would still get a ASUS laptop, just because i love how theyr styled.

Bklyn_playa21

Its not a G series, but i have had various problem with my ASUS X58L. First the screen broke the same way twice, which i tracked down to a loose hinge that was bending the screen. Next the USB ports refused to work, however this is partly my fault. And now the laptop wont charge, but im still tracing that fault.

I would still get a ASUS laptop, just because i love how theyr styled.

Check the pin in the side where the adapter plugs into, it may be loose. Assuming that your model has that charger setup like the g series, I heard the pin likes to break off.