putting microsoft office on disk from a computer

TrainTrackHack

VIP Member
You better be careful. You could easily get banned from the forum or at least receive an infraction, if you break the rules, which you currently are.
How am I breaking the rules? I know I took a pretty long break before, but I just checked to see if the rules changed and I'm still not finding the amendment on eyepatches and gold teeth...

bkribbs

How am I breaking the rules? I know I took a pretty long break before, but I just checked to see if the rules changed and I'm still not finding the amendment on eyepatches and gold teeth...

Any discussion of piracy, including eyepatches, golden teeth, parrots, treasure maps and the like is strictly forbidden.

Haha. Seriously though, the rules say that discussing piracy it against the rules, and that's what is happening for the majority of this thread.

TrainTrackHack

VIP Member
Hmm. I would've assumed they mean discussing "first-hand" piracy as in actually helping do that stuff and openly talking about things you've pirated and so on, rather than the meaning of piracy/whether lending your buddy a disc is piracy or the likes. But, I suppose it's a grey area or something...

bkribbs

Hmm. I would've assumed they mean discussing "first-hand" piracy as in actually helping do that stuff and openly talking about things you've pirated and so on, rather than the meaning of piracy/whether lending your buddy a disc is piracy or the likes. But, I suppose it's a grey area or something...

Well, you have been around a while longer than me, so you are probably right.