ANNR
Active Member
I have been doing encodings because the CPU never uses more than 53% of its full speed. It just stay mostly between 51 and 52 percent and sometimes 53%
Is it because the video encoding program that I am using only know how to use two cores?
it is taking 6 mins to encode a 24min video. If it were to use 100% of the CPU power would that cut encoding time in half?
does anybody know when will windows or any other program will start to use all 4 cores? an estimate?
Is it because the video encoding program that I am using only know how to use two cores?
it is taking 6 mins to encode a 24min video. If it were to use 100% of the CPU power would that cut encoding time in half?
does anybody know when will windows or any other program will start to use all 4 cores? an estimate?