quad drop

rbxslvr

quad is droping to 280 im 8 days correct? it droped to 400 so far

Yep... Monday it was $455, at 7:56(GMT-5:00) it dropped to $430, and last night or the night before it dropped down to it's current price of $399.90... and we still have 2 more days of joyous price-drop ahead

TheOrangeDude

well just a few more minutes until NCIX weekly special, I plan to order one right away. Since lol I already pretty sure most of us who order with in this month or even next month isn't going to be the g0 step Q6600.

kof2000

i can just get any version too much trouble trying to get g0 kind of like trying to find a WII still at this point.
i'll probably throw it into a p35 mobo rather than my current one i think i'll just leave the e6600 in there. :D

TheOrangeDude

I know man lol its a pain in ass to replace cpu. Oh yea I just pick up a Q6600 at NCIX for 290 canadians. But they wouldn't shipped them until 22nd. Stupid Intel..............

venividivici

I just placed an order from NCIX for a Q6600 as well. Will be nice having the Q6600 for my main system and then switching my e6600 over to my second system and retiring my old AMD 64 3000+.

TheOrangeDude

I just placed an order from NCIX for a Q6600 as well. Will be nice having the Q6600 for my main system and then switching my e6600 over to my second system and retiring my old AMD 64 3000+.

Yea same here I was about to buy a am2 6000 to replace my current 3800 too. Since I dont have to switch my mother board and stuff like that.

venividivici

I bought a second evga 680i and will in turn give my old mobo and AMD chip to my mom to put in her significant others system which just happens to me my oldest system that I bought back in August 2001. The thing it so old it still has a Rage 128 in it, lol.

The next thing on my list is 4gb of ram to so that each system will have 4gb total. I am also considering getting 2 of the 500gb WD hdd. Although I already have 5 internal and 3 external drives between my two computers that make up 1.7TB of total space but I am always needing more it seems.

Ever since I started using NCIX I have been buying things left, right and centre, *sigh*.

TheOrangeDude

I bought a second evga 680i and will in turn give my old mobo and AMD chip to my mom to put in her significant others system which just happens to me my oldest system that I bought back in August 2001. The thing it so old it still has a Rage 128 in it, lol.

The next thing on my list is 4gb of ram to so that each system will have 4gb total. I am also considering getting 2 of the 500gb WD hdd. Although I already have 5 internal and 3 external drives between my two computers that make up 1.7TB of total space but I am always needing more it seems.

Ever since I started using NCIX I have been buying things left, right and centre, *sigh*.

Well i'm not much of a fans for NCIX. I like directcanada a little better. Although they both r owned by the same person. DirectCanada do free ground shipping for order of 300 and more I alway get most of the stuff from them. While that save me lots of money. They sell most of the stuff a little cheaper then NCIX. Right now my Q6600 is still on hold atm. I'm waiting to see hows going with directcanada, since I was informed they will drop their price at sometime tomorrow. I love the free shipping :).

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now the Quads are dropping a bit i might consider going Quad and skip dual core.
by the time i can get a new pc anyway they will probably have gone down even more:)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
[-0MEGA-];715204 said:
By the time you get a new PC, quad-cores will be obsolete :rolleyes:

Lol yeah quite true as they get outdated so fast..but realy we cant all afford to buy the latest and greatest.

i think a Quad core will be powerfull enough for me lol:)

anyone willing to donate to the Nevakonaza new pc fund?
i accept no less that $50:p