Question about PC gaming

Vance Torres

I currently have a
Cyber power PC/Windows 10
Intelcore i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz
8.00 GB Ram
64bit operation system x64-based processor.
Nvidia GTX950.
1TB.

Let me start with, I know almost nothing about gaming on a PC. But I'm learning, Feel free to educate me!
So my question is, With this computer can I Use two monitors? One of my monitors will be my Samsung TV, while the second monitor will be HP Pavilion 21.5-Inch Monitor. I will use one monitor for gaming in full screen while I use the second to access google,music and more without alt-tabbing out. But can my computer handle that?

Also with this computer can I surpass the 60fps? if so how? and would it be able to on my monitors? If not what monitor would I need to run my game above the 60fps?
Would it be better to play my games on the actual monitor or the TV?

If any of my specs should be upgraded please tell me which one.

_Glitch

The GTX950 is last gen entry gaming card from Nvidia. It's decent card for the money, but running 60fps in new upcoming games will require you to drop the visual quality a lot.
So if you are gonna upgrade something in the future, the GPU will be it. Just make sure your PSU (power supply) can handle it. Those amazon computers usually don't have a good PSU in them.

Both your monitor and your TV should be able to support 60hz, but please don't use the TV as the gaming screen unless has a PC feature. Other vice the input lag is gonna be terrible (and it will properly still not be good even in PC mode)
What input lag is, is the latency between the computer sending a signal and the signal is happening on the screen. That makes Twitch shooters more difficult for you, if the input lag is bad.
So if games like counter strike is your thing, you are gonna be at a disadvantage if you have bad input lag. Screen refresh rate also plays a role, but one thing at the time (btw, TV's usually have terrible refresh rate too)

Gossinater

I concur about avoiding using a TV for gaming. I have an old little 17" that I used to use as a secondary screen. It worked well for the Pandora/Minimap screen but terrible as the game screen. I've now purchased a bigger monitor to be my main, and moved my old main to the side. Both are computer monitors and both work great!