Question on asus ipibl-lb

Diachi

Hello,

Quick introduction : My name is Adam, I'm from the UK. I am a laser hobbiest and I am very interested in physics , I have experience with computers ( both hardware and software ). I also have a keen interest in electronics.

Now to my question !

My friend has an asus ipibl-lb and he is trying to get the sound working from the ports on the front through the port called f_audio. He is unsure of the pinouts of this port. Does anyone here happen to know the pinouts ?

Thanks for any help ! There is a picture of the Mobo attached, with the connector marked.

Regards,

Adam

Attachments

• Mobo.jpg
    Mobo.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 8,945

jan46

Am gordy

This is voor E1394 poort, the interface is not voor sound.
Hello,

Quick introduction : My name is Adam, I'm from the UK. I am a laser hobbiest and I am very interested in physics , I have experience with computers ( both hardware and software ). I also have a keen interest in electronics.

Now to my question !

My friend has an asus ipibl-lb and he is trying to get the sound working from the ports on the front through the port called f_audio. He is unsure of the pinouts of this port. Does anyone here happen to know the pinouts ?

Thanks for any help ! There is a picture of the Mobo attached, with the connector marked.

Regards,

Adam