Quick help on buying a new mouse

czepluch

New Member
Hi guys.

I know this is posted the wrong place, but my mouse has suddenly stopped working, and since I know this is the most viewed place I posted it here to hopefulle get some help quicker.

The thing is that my mouse has begun acting very weird. It is a Logitech G5 laser mouse, and i have been very pleased with it, but now since it has stopped I thoght that I wanted to try something new. So now I'm asking what mouse would you guys recommend that is good for gaming and working in apps like Photoshop etc.

Thanks

-Jacob
 
I had the G5 laser mouse but i droped it was one of my favs too lol. Anyway know i use

the Gamer HD7600L that has a accurate dpi of 24000 and can be brought down to 400

dpi works good for me its 50$ but its great for gaming, theres also the Ideazon Reaper

thats 40$ and has a accurate dpi of 1600. Prolly get them cheaper on ebay.
 
I read reviews that it was realy good but it was to expensive for me after i baught my keyboard i didn't have enough money left.
 
The Logitech VX and MX Revolutions are good, but expensive mice. Although the VX can be found for about half the price of the MX. They are sturdy and ergonomic. And come with a locking free scroll wheel, making it easier (I use the scroll to switch weapons). Plus they have a nice weight. And are wireless. Haha
 
Back
Top