[quick rant] Apple sucks.

The VCR King

Apple's software and quality control is THE WORST! In the year and a half I've had my iPhone 6S, it has been bricked by iOS updates and needed factory restored 4 times! The most recent update locked my phone again and I had to go to the Apple store to get it looked at, and they told me that I had used all my allowed device support and they couldn't do anything for me. Luckily I figured out how to reset it myself with the case buttons and I got my phone working again.

Now, what happened today absolutely pissed me off. iTunes automatically updated, and in the process of this it somehow deleted my iTunes library. I had to re-download all my music and all my apps and movies and all that stuff...

...which of course means I have to wipe and re-sync everything to my iPods and phone again because as far as iTunes is concerned these are all brand new files.

I looked up and figured out that Android can play the iTunes .m4a files so when my contract is up in September I'm getting an Android.

I am officially hopping off the Apple bandwagon.

(plus I won't have to use any of their proprietary BS lightning cables that fray like a Christmas tree after a few months)