Quiet Power Supply

lol, spell out exactly how you arrived at this figure please.

Thats no guess its a fact, for the last 2 years I have been paying £92 every 3 months for electric, works out around in fact just under £8 per week. Yea i'm impressed with it as well, have put it down to it been a new house, everything is rigged up to meet energy efficiency standards now days, had no idea just how efficient they are capable of still until I started living here, was £30 per week electric at my old place.

Intel_man

VIP Member
It's also a fact that you're comparing apples to oranges right now. Until you provide us more information such as the size of your old place, the type of insulation you used etc... You can't really just directly compare electric bills. There's so many factors that come into play that will affect the cost of electricity per month, it's pretty laughable to even try to compare it unless you know exactly what is different in the two buildings.

Laquer Head

It's also a fact that you're comparing apples to oranges right now. Until you provide us more information such as the size of your old place, the type of insulation you used etc... You can't really just directly compare electric bills. There's so many factors that come into play that will affect the cost of electricity per month, it's pretty laughable to even try to compare it unless you know exactly what is different in the two buildings.

I personally find I save alot of money on my heating costs in July

New house is a 3 bedroom semi, only two rooms down stairs, Kitchen and living area, 3 bedrooms upstairs, although when purchased was sold as 2 bedrooms with an upstairs office, but 2 kids makes the office a very small bedroom, then obviously bathroom upstairs along with the 3 bedrooms, and downstairs toilet, so its a very modest efficient place, with both the Kitchen and down stairs living area been a decent size.

Heating is Gas and so is the cooker, aside from that everything else is electric, TV in every bedroom and living room, totalling 4 TV's all LED, 2x32 inch in kids rooms, 38inh smart in our room, 42ich smart downstairs, other electrical items include 2xPS4 in kids rooms, XBOX ONE in our bedroom, Sky and BT TV boxes hooked up downstairs, kitchen has just a large single fridge freezer unit, and a single Washer dryer unit, everything is new here less than 2 years old at the very most, so with kitchen appliances especially they have excellent power ratings, if not as good efficiency wise as you can get then they are very close, then aside from the kettle, toaster and a George Forman, thats every single electrical component in the entire house aside from phone charges, hair dryer and hair straighteners and minor such objects, add the fact both kids have there own laptop, and finally my PC, that seriously now does cover everything electrical in this entire house. So under £8 per week is a sweet deal for my liking.

Intel_man

VIP Member
New house is a 3 bedroom semi, only two rooms down stairs, Kitchen and living area, 3 bedrooms upstairs, although when purchased was sold as 2 bedrooms with an upstairs office, but 2 kids makes the office a very small bedroom, then obviously bathroom upstairs along with the 3 bedrooms, and downstairs toilet, so its a very modest efficient place, with both the Kitchen and down stairs living area been a decent size.

Heating is Gas and so is the cooker, aside from that everything else is electric, TV in every bedroom and living room, totalling 4 TV's all LED, 2x32 inch in kids rooms, 38inh smart in our room, 42ich smart downstairs, other electrical items include 2xPS4 in kids rooms, XBOX ONE in our bedroom, Sky and BT TV boxes hooked up downstairs, kitchen has just a large single fridge freezer unit, and a single Washer dryer unit, everything is new here less than 2 years old at the very most, so with kitchen appliances especially they have excellent power ratings, if not as good efficiency wise as you can get then they are very close, then aside from the kettle, toaster and a George Forman, thats every single electrical component in the entire house aside from phone charges, hair dryer and hair straighteners and minor such objects, add the fact both kids have there own laptop, and finally my PC, that seriously now does cover everything electrical in this entire house. So under £8 per week is a sweet deal for my liking.
I'm starting to seriously doubt your reading comprehension here...