R.I.P. Kazaa

Shady

<b>VIP Member</b>
yes it was the first p2p application i've ever used
i remember the old days when there was no ads or crap

andremvp8

I use lime wire. Does anyone knows what is the best to use. I also pay for limewire, but if anyone knows of one that doesn't cost alot of money or money at all that works real good please let me know.

Verve

So, all the people who already had it will not be able to connect now? What exactly does this do to them?

The_Beast

I loved Kazaa. The only thing was that it took 10-15 min to start up. I got the fastest download on Kazaa around 8Kbps compared to Limewire I get 3kbps. I know it is really slow but I have dialup.

OvenMaster

VIP Member
Starwarsman said:
So, all the people who already had it will not be able to connect now? What exactly does this do to them?
Not sure yet, but the story is that Kazaa will switch to paid downloads. Probably will die and be reborn like Napster.
Tom

Sacrinyellow5

MyCattMaxx said:
I started with Napster went to Audio Galaxy then to WinMx. I no longer do any of that anymore.

I was the same way back in my college days.

RIP Kazaa "Even though I always thought it was dead..."

Nini

Is same thing gonna happen to limewire? they keep suin' but no1 is gonna stop downloadin free music,,,,comon

SC7

Nini said:
Is same thing gonna happen to limewire? they keep suin' but no1 is gonna stop downloadin free music,,,,comon
I doubt if they'll do it to limewire, because they really push legal usage. I know, but still, they really show the intention of legallity, plus, all it takes is another little app, as limewire uses the gnutella network, so if it goes down, all that's needed is a quick replacement application.