RAM upgrade for Toshiba Satellite L50

NothingAgainst

Computer Specs

I want to upgrade and wonder if it is worth maxing out the RAM to 16gb, in which case would this be suitable? QUMOX SODIMM 16GB(2x 8GB) DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800 (204 PIN) SO-DIMM MEMORY

The reason I want to upgrade is I like to play heavily modded minecraft like Agrarian Skies 2 and the min RAM for them is 4gb, playing them now has a lot of stuttering and freezing. I thought to max it out so I can also play new games like Doom, The Witcher and Conan Exiles. I am looking for cheapest solutions that are not too much of a gamble.

If sensibility prevails would this be a good 4gb Alternative?
QUMOX 4GB DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800 PC-12800 (204 PIN) SO-DIMM MEMORY 4GB

Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated
Thankyou

http://www.mytoshiba.com.au/products/computers/satellite/l50/psklea-00m001/specifications

Agent Smith

If you have stuttering it's either your CPU speed, GPU or Internet connection. A RAM upgrade won't fix that and with a laptop you really can't do much upgrading. Gaming should be done on a desktop if at all possible.

NothingAgainst

Thankyou Agent Smith I am confined to laptop for now, and would like to increase the RAM just so I meet the min specs for the game.
I suppose what I really want to know is, is the 4gb QUMOX right for my computer and will it play nice with the original one that is already in the computer

Okedokey

Also consider an SSD. Your current HDD is a 5400 rpm HDD which will massively use page filing to keep up. you may get a better performance upgrade with an SSD instead.