Yesterday my computer just blue screen for no reason, i wasn't doing anything stressful at all.
This was a warning in the event viewer for 'Applications'
The content source <csc://{S-1-5-21-1005719119-1912554653-1389808511-1001}/> cannot be accessed.
and this was marked as critical under the system logs:
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
and also I see this error:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff88002b80b03, 0xfffff88002f84d18, 0xfffff88002f84570)
Some other notes, I've been overclocking my CPU a bit. only went from 2.6 to 2.9 on my phenom II with stock voltage. and I am on windows 7 x64.
any ideas? im mainly worried its from overclocking some stuff but im confused because i ran some stress testing with prime95 and nothing but now im sitting at my desktop and bam.
This was a warning in the event viewer for 'Applications'
The content source <csc://{S-1-5-21-1005719119-1912554653-1389808511-1001}/> cannot be accessed.
and this was marked as critical under the system logs:
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
and also I see this error:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff88002b80b03, 0xfffff88002f84d18, 0xfffff88002f84570)
Some other notes, I've been overclocking my CPU a bit. only went from 2.6 to 2.9 on my phenom II with stock voltage. and I am on windows 7 x64.
any ideas? im mainly worried its from overclocking some stuff but im confused because i ran some stress testing with prime95 and nothing but now im sitting at my desktop and bam.