Rate My Site.

g4m3rof1337

Nope.

I use to use Joomla, but then I combined some templates and created it like that.

Joomla was making the site run slow on the servers.

tlarkin

VIP Member
You should really look at using a CMS, then your site can be very robust with blogging, tagging, searching so on and so forth. It will also give you greater control over what can be done by you and other people that join your site.

Who knows perhaps you can gain more sponsorships and SWAG by gaining members and producing more content. Plus it would be something that if you learned it, would be a pretty damn good job skill in the future, if you wanted to go into web development.

g4m3rof1337

Yeah, I had trouble manually installing it, so I decided to use GoDaddys way, where it installs up.

If I find a nice template, I'll go back to it. But I like using a program like Dreamweaver or Nvu and using some coding.

But is the best one Joomla? My other friends who have LAN sites use Joomla, and they have Paypal Confirmation and Calenders, I just cant find that stuff, lol.

Thanks.

g4m3rof1337

Yeah, I am looking into going back into the CMS genre.

I have a few sites that I can test several CMS's on.

Thanks.

CPTMuller

Just poked around the site and I liked it... Nothing obvious to point out, except on the What To Bring Computers thing you might want to suggest drivers an OS and Game discs