sandcracker21
Member
I was wondering how good/bad this computer is...especially for gaming...
I am not 100% sure about the motherboard or cooling, but it has...
a quad core 2.66 intel processor q9450
160 GB WD 10k raptor hdd
4 GB ddr2 800k RAM
dual SLI nVIDIA 8800 GT
7.1 SB x-fi sound card
all the other stuff is self expanitory i think...usb 2.0 and dual cd/dvd drives and wutnot...
what does everyone think of this hardware? is this a good setup?
I am not 100% sure about the motherboard or cooling, but it has...
a quad core 2.66 intel processor q9450
160 GB WD 10k raptor hdd
4 GB ddr2 800k RAM
dual SLI nVIDIA 8800 GT
7.1 SB x-fi sound card
all the other stuff is self expanitory i think...usb 2.0 and dual cd/dvd drives and wutnot...
what does everyone think of this hardware? is this a good setup?