WIndows 10 Razer Blade 15 (2019)

Eric4753

So I have been having a lot of problems with this laptop for some reason. It is a recurring problem in which my frames will drop rapidly from 120+ to 60fps causing a stutter repeatedly when I play games such as total warhammer 2 or apex legends. I cannot for the life of me figure out why it is doing this as this is the second laptop to do this. I have maximum performance switched on in Nvidia control panel I also have it preferred to use my rtx 2060 vs the integrated graphics. I also am plugged in via ethernet and charging cable when playing games so it is not an internet or power issue imo. In apex, it shows the red lag and desync logos when it stutters. However in singleplayer games, I still have the same problem. My drivers are also up to date, what do I do here? Razer suggested resetting my laptop which has done nothing to fix the problem. I have also tried limiting the frames to 60fps and I still get the same issue of jumping from 60fps to 30fps. My laptop is the razed blade 15 2019 with:
Intel Core i7-9750H 6 Core, GeForce RTX 2060, 15.6" FHD 1080p 144Hz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD.

Last edited: