Razer Lycosa Keyboard

realmike15

i want to get a new keyboard, my old school IBM is beat to hell and needs replacing. i've got an Antec 1200 with a Razer DeathAdder and they match perfectly. the Lycosa looks like it would be a perfect match, but i've haven't been able to go to a store where i could see one in person.

anyone have any opinions on this keyboard?

NE Patriots

Its a real nice and solid board, but it's huge. If you have small hands or anything your screwed. This keyboard is just big. I suggest the Logitech G15 keyboard

tuxify

You think the Lycosa is big, so you suggest the G15?
I got rid of my G15 because it was too big (this was the one with the 3 rows of macro keys, rather than the 1 row) but I regret it every day. I got the Saitek Eclipse II, and it doesn't even compare to the quality and overall satisfaction I've gotten from G15.
Two of my friends just got Razer keyboards, and they are very satisfied with them.
I'd either suggest a Razer or the G15.

tbird412

Believe it or not, while I have a Razer Copperhead mouse (slightly fancy) I only use the cheap Logitech $12 keyboard from Walmart. My wife also uses one after using mine some. So far it's the best keyboard I have used. Don't ask me why. Of course I don't install the software it comes with to use all those weird buttons. But the play control and volume do work with almost everything I have tried them with (MediaPlayer, WinAMP, iTunes, etc.)

Seth

I have a lycosa and use it one my main pc daily for gaming and plenty of general use. I find it great to use. Its comfortable and functional. Its keys are slightly lower set that the standard keyboard, like you have to press them with less force. And as for the call that its huge i have no idea on that one. To me it seems maybe only slightly bigger than a normal keyboard if that. They touch buttons and back lights are also fun to play with when you get board :p