I recently had some issues with a computer that I built. One day i rebooted and it booted to a blue screen so I thought well it was about time to reload windows anyways. I ghosted a brand new hard drive and the cloning process went perfectly. However when I try to boot up I get another blue screen that says:
A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:
Check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers. Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and the restart your computer.
Technical informatio:
*** Stop: 0x0000007B (0xF7A12524, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
I tried all of the steps that was prescribed with no luck. Can someone please give me a hand. I need to know if there is an issue with another piece of hardware or what so I can fix it.
A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:
Check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers. Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and the restart your computer.
Technical informatio:
*** Stop: 0x0000007B (0xF7A12524, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
I tried all of the steps that was prescribed with no luck. Can someone please give me a hand. I need to know if there is an issue with another piece of hardware or what so I can fix it.