**READ** | Someone tampered with my server ?!?

HELP_ME

i was on my server yesterday when some guy comes in tell us how he is can wreck us n shit, then he starts saying the our server is going down. he kept saying shit about my server and hes gonna crash it or something. so i banned the guy, then no more than 1 minute later pings start shotting sky high and ppl started freezing and dissconnecting. i even started getting laggy, an im on lan. then i shut the server off and restarted it. when i joined i noticed that the console didnt show it had added master servers but it still said connected to steam servers. when i joined it was still really laggy. i restarted it again and it added the master servers and the no more lag for me but nobody could connect to my server. i tried a couple things after that but nobody could connect. i realized it must have been a connection problem only cause the server seemed fine no problems. so i checked my router settings and everything was changed. all ports where unforwarded, filters where all changed also. i redid everything and it works fine again. but who the hell did he do that? im afraid that its gonna happen again though. i know the guys steam id and his server ip also, so i can probably find him again.

HELP_ME

report his steam id to steam so they can ban his account
tell them everything that happened

does that even work? repoting id to steam. and how do i even do it. i wouldnt think they could do anything as people would just report random ppl who have done nothing cause its funny.

HELP_ME

^^ k i did that and got an email saying they recieved it and to be patient...so now im just waiting, i'll telly ou what they say.