realtek promblem in xp sp 3

Nirwana

i was installed xp sp3 in my pc . .

i was install all the driver from the motherboard cd driver, but when i want to linten music it no sound out from my speaker . . .

when i klick winamp it says :
realtektrouble.jpg

my motherboard : abit fatal1ty SLI

@_@a"

Last edited:

TrainTrackHack

VIP Member
Try downloading the drivers from Realtek's site?

When I installed XP SP3 on my grampa's laptop (Toshiba), the drivers I got from Toshiba's site simply didn't work... it was a different kinda problem, though, everything seemed to work but I just didn't get any sound. Downloading and installing the drivers from Realtek's site fixed it.

Maybe worth a shot?

Nirwana

Try downloading the drivers from Realtek's site?

When I installed XP SP3 on my grampa's laptop (Toshiba), the drivers I got from Toshiba's site simply didn't work... it was a different kinda problem, though, everything seemed to work but I just didn't get any sound. Downloading and installing the drivers from Realtek's site fixed it.

Maybe worth a shot?

really ?

damn, i was download from realtek site but still not worked . . . :(

now i install xp sp 1 :( bad os, i can't play my streefighter IV game T__T

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Look in your device manager for a device that needs a driver, should say unknown pci device. Or look in system devices to see if "microsoft Uaa bus driver for high definition audio" is listed. If you see an unknown pci device point the driver update to windows update and it should automatically install it. This seems to be an ongoing problem with high definition audio.