Recession special - Games!

skidude

Depending on how soon I get paid I may be interested in both STALKER and Assassin's Creed. I'll post back here or PM if they aren't sold by the time I get my money. Feel free to sell them to others, no need to put a hold.

Good prices btw.

DirtyD86

banned
Depending on how soon I get paid I may be interested in both STALKER and Assassin's Creed. I'll post back here or PM if they aren't sold by the time I get my money. Feel free to sell them to others, no need to put a hold.

Good prices btw.

alright, i will keep the thread updated, so just let me know. thanks :good:

Mitch?

banned
i might be interested in RA3, i have to get paid for a build i made, so and pay some bills, we'll see what i have afterwards

DirtyD86

banned
just an idea, with both of your sales together that's $45, if you collaborated for an extra $15 I could give you all five games... you can work out who pays and who gets what, and id be willing to ship to both of you seperately.... as long as the money is given to me i don't care how you do it. just a thought :)

Twist86

Well if you wanna be like Obama you could just give me Stalker for free ^-^

Bump for ya hope ya sell it.

DirtyD86

banned
Well if you wanna be like Obama you could just give me Stalker for free ^-^

Bump for ya hope ya sell it.

maybe we could do some sort of contest and the winner gets to pick a game above. but i'm selling the rest, that's as much charity as you're getting outta me :p

DirtyD86

banned
You try your local craigslist? Might help and its free to sign up and use.

i used to use craigslist a lot but it got really old after a while. too many scam emails, too much meeting people only to find out they aren't interested.... blah. i would use ebay but they charge way too much per item.

Twist86

Ah I have had the opposite effect. I have made around $3000 in the past 2 months using it.

If only I could sell my amazon.com coupon codes for face value on craigslist :) I can sell a 32 USD one for 32 USD...but after ebay/paypal etc I only get $29 :(

Twist86

A whole range of stuff I have collected. I also know a guy who runs a thrift type store. I take photos of the items...he holds them in the back room for 2 weeks for me.

They sell I go buy it and he gets full value and I get to keep the left overs. Which it doesn't seem like much but I make 20-50 bucks in my pocket per item. My best streak was sold 32 items in 1 week. Putting the cash towards my house :D

If there is one thing my old man taught me was...I may not be collage educated but when it comes to money I know how to make nothing into something.

Last edited:

DirtyD86

banned
anyone who buys all the games for sale at the price mentioned in the first post ($60) will get a free copy of oblivion or dead space, your choice