Recommend me a Wifi PCI card.

th3ha1og0d

After a lot of struggling I found out that my D - Link (DEMENTED LINK) WDA-1320 wifi adapter was the component causing me to get the BSOD multiple times, it caused major problems. I'm not happy with D Links decision to discontinue support for the product (no windows 7 drivers at all).

Does anybody have a good PCI card adapter that they would recommend? (I don't want a USB one). It needs to be stable and have drivers for Windows 7 x64. Also doesn't need to be ultra expensive just needs to have wireless G and get the job done.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Honestly, I'd just go on Newegg and see which ones have the highest rating. Many don't really vary that much, hack I've seen tons that are rebranded but have essentially the same guts.

Redbull{wings}

Honestly, I'd just go on Newegg and see which ones have the highest rating. Many don't really vary that much, hack I've seen tons that are rebranded but have essentially the same guts.

This is very true. Most of the cards have the same or very similar Realtek chipsets in them. Honestly I'd just go for the cheapest one with 4+ eggs. That's what I did and it works great; plus if it goes out, oh well you didn't spend much.