Recommendations for a project work theme

Neobax

Hi guys,

So I am attending classes at a technical gymnasium and this year I have to make a project on a computer-related topic.

So I'm asking you if you know of any topic that is related to computer science, is not all too hard to learn and do research on and is preferably at least somewhat interesting? Professor said it can be literally anything ("You can do research on MS Paint if you wish" to quote him) and I personally have no real preferences.

Ty in advance!

_Kyle_

What about the history of AMD CPU's. They were, and still are major pioneers in the computer world.

Calin

Go with a project about watercooling! Talk about the different types of rigid tubing, materials, why copper + aluminium isn't good, fittings and everything. He probably doesn't know anything about watercooling. I can help you out if you want.

Darren

Staff member
Go with a project about watercooling! Talk about the different types of rigid tubing, materials, why copper + aluminium isn't good, fittings and everything. He probably doesn't know anything about watercooling. I can help you out if you want.
That's not really computer science... Probably thinking more along the lines of software, coding, and hardware on a deeper level than kits you assemble.

Calin

That's not really computer science... Probably thinking more along the lines of software, coding, and hardware on a deeper level than kits you assemble.
Well that's what I would do.
But like @Deerling7 suggested something about AMD CPUs would be great too. Talk about how massively underrated the FX series were, how they came back with Ryzen, the lower IPC of AMD CPUs and so on