Recording Help

Hello everyone,
I am trying to start a new youtube channel about my games and things. Yesterday i purchased bandicam and tested it out and i am having a few problems.

1. Recording Quality- I record at full size (1080p) at 60fps. When i finish recording i put the video into windows movie maker, publish it and then put it on youtube. I made a test video with the trial version of bandicam yesterday just to make sure it worked before i bought it. I am pretty happy with that but i think it could be better. How can i improve the quality?

Link to video- (sub me if you want) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoUf6fYhQrQ Also make sure it is in 1080p.

2. Frame rate- I have a gtx 580 and a sandy 2500k. In games while not recording i almost always have 60fps (i leave vsync on), but when i record in some games like backlight retribution the fps will not match what i told the program to record at. I tied changing the settings around but it is never what it should be. Also in other games like wow and league of legends i will be capped at 60 while recording and if the fps ever dips to 30 it will stay there and not go back up. How can i get my fps to stay at 60?

3. Sometimes Bandicam closes itself for no reason and with no warning? Anyone know anything about this? Thanks.