dannaswolcott
New Member
Hello all,
I bought a used computer off ebay for just music and web surfin, I bought a 500GB hard drive that I am going to be putting in here to replace the 60gb hard drive thats in here now. I want to create a set of recovery disks for this computer before I switch hard drives, When I go to create them, a error saying a set has been created all ready comes up and it does not let me create a set of disks. I asked the old owner if they had the disks and they said no, Is there any way to by pass this error so I can burn the disks? The recovery partition is still there as I just ran factory restore. an screen shot of the error is listed below, Let me know what you think, thanks in advance!
click to enlarge

I bought a used computer off ebay for just music and web surfin, I bought a 500GB hard drive that I am going to be putting in here to replace the 60gb hard drive thats in here now. I want to create a set of recovery disks for this computer before I switch hard drives, When I go to create them, a error saying a set has been created all ready comes up and it does not let me create a set of disks. I asked the old owner if they had the disks and they said no, Is there any way to by pass this error so I can burn the disks? The recovery partition is still there as I just ran factory restore. an screen shot of the error is listed below, Let me know what you think, thanks in advance!
click to enlarge
